Unpack the printer 123.hp.com/setup 8710 from its packaging and hold the power cords ready to attach at their respective locations. Now position the cords securely in the wall sockets so that the devices do not have loose connexions or other power problems. If the cords are attached, push the Home button in the printer's left corner.
How to set up the printer?
- When you first turn the printer on, it can make a little bit of noise.
- Use the arrows next to the printer's control panel to select the language, country, and region when viewing the home screen. Now, press on the OK button.
- The printer screen will now match the ink cartridges when you insert them.
- Using cutouts at the sides of your printer to remove the cover of the ink cartridge.
- Look at the mark on the cartridge's back cover, then initially insert the tri-color cartridge.
- Remove the protective tape that protects the ink nozzles and electrical contacts. (NOTE: The colour of the locking levers should correspond to the colour shown on the cartridges.)
- Slide the ink cartridges into their respective slots slowly and drive them into place before they lock.
- Using the same method even for mounting the black cartridge.
- A message box appears on the Control Panel after you finish installing the initial HP cartridges. Select OK
- Load the paper stack onto the input tray. Now, an alignment sheet is printed on the printer.
- Scan it by putting the speed print side down on the scanner glass after the alignment page is printing.
- If the alignment page is scanned a message box will appear on the control panel of the printer that reads, 'Alignment good.' Click the Ok button to proceed.
Users are now authorised to wirelessly link the printer to a network, or to Ethernet or USB.
After fulfillment of the basic setup, instal the printer software by visiting 123.hp.com or by inserting the CD that came with the printer. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the process of installing the printer. You can download the driver programme from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 or 123.hp.com/setup website link.
123 HP Setup 8710 Printer Service
How to print from iPhone ?
We had spoken earlier about printing through the AirPrint app. With any built-in app solution for iOS devices , users can print images, papers, emails or other web pages from their iPhone.
- Make sure that the wireless icon is turned on before starting the print job, and that your 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 is connected to a wireless network.
- Open your iPhone's Wi-Fi settings and check for access to the same wireless network link as your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer.
- This should be noted that AirPrint can not support public wireless networks such as cellular data networks (3 G or 4 G), Bluetooth, and hotspots.
- Go to the App store and download any of your iPhone's compatible printer software. The software now.
- Click the Sharing button of the app, and find the print icon.
- Come to the home screen and open the text , image, email or web page you 'd like to print and then pick the Share icon. (Otherwise, press the Menu button and then tap the Print option.)
- Tap on the Print option after selecting the specific file.
- You'll be navigated to the Printer Choice screen where you need to pick a printer.
- Choose the printer which you want to use.
- Adjust any print settings, decide how many copies to print and then tap Print choice to get the print job finished.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless Installation
Using HP direct wireless, users can print wirelessly from smartphones , tablets , computers or other wireless-enabled devices – without even connecting to an existing wireless network.
The Wireless Setup Wizard helps you to control the wireless link to your HP ojpro8710 printer.
- Click the Wireless button on the control panel on the printer.
- Click the print settings button next to it.
- Using the Wireless Setup Wizard to navigate to OK. Now the wizard looks for the list of networks available.
- Check if there is a name for your network. If not, users should manually log in to the network.
- Scroll to enter the new name of the network and then press OK.
- Enter the name and then tap Yes.
- Recall the WEP or WPA key when asked.
- To confirm please click Yes. The printer is now trying to connect to the Network.